Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is it ....

This is it ...
I've made like three unsuccessful, inactive blogs ... and I've said that exact same line ... well  ... uh  ... trice ... promising that ... I'll keep that blog as active as I possibly can  ... well, guess what  ...  I'm bad with promises ...

It's almost 1 am here in the Philippines and well ... it's the 23rd of December ... 2 more days and it's Christmas ... 8 more days and it's 2011.

2011 scares me ... the biggest reason is that ... uhhmmm ... well ... I'm turning 30 that year .... yup ... yup... the big 30 ... I think  ... I haven't really made the most of my 20s so I'm not quite ready yet to leave its comforts ...

Well my plan is to make changes in my life  ... big ... small ... whatever ... I was born on the month of October ... so officially ... I have about 10 months  to change before I finally turn 30 ...

I really want to have an interesting blog that I can be proud of ... so I guess this is the start ... let me reiterate ... I don't quite keep my promises so I won't ... But I'm crossing my fingers that it'll work ...

Before I make changes in my life let me give you some non-juicy little facts about me  ...

1. I'm really freaking out that I'm turning 30 next year.

2. I'm married to an obsessive compulsive, stubborn man whom even if I really hate his character, at the end of the day, when he's sleeping so soundly, I still do find him so adorable.

3. I'm a mother to an obsessive compulsive 4 year old princess, who, like her father, manages to be so charming when she's asleep.

4. I have a regular, decent job with quite a decent salary, a wonderful boss, and lovely colleagues. I love my job, stressful as it is, among all the other strange jobs I've had ... it still is the best. Though I'm worried that since it's just a small company and owned by a foreigner, this dream job might not last that long. So I have a back up plan  but that's another story.

5. I'm a messy bitch. This, among others, appalls the OC king of the house.

6. I'm the queen of klutziness -- which appalls the OC king more and more and more.....

7. I'm in between religions now ... not that I'm morally bad but ... well .... you know ...

8. At age 29 ... I'm not yet a registered voter ... oh .. and so is the OC king ...

9. I also have to get a passport soon... which I badly need just in case someone gives me a ticket to -- (hahaha ... dream on)

10. I'm desperate to travel ... I sometimes find myself reading travel blogs ... checking hotel prices ... checking airfare rates in the Cebu Pacific site... I plan everything ... but that's the end of it ... just plans ... need donations people ...

11. I'm a desperate writer ... did I mention that I teach English ... but ... oh ... well ... basing on how this article is going ... I think I effing suck in writing ...

12. My brain has too many thoughts and if I don't spill it out through writing or talking ... I'll be crazy before I turn 40 ... please prepare my asylum bed ...

13. I'm so sleepy now ... so this is it ... TATA!

Word count --- excuse my repetitive use of "well"s and "that"s ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank You!