Thursday, December 30, 2010

talent ... anyone?

I'm not artistically talented ... music hates me ...  my feet ... arrggg .. never mind  ... my hands can't do anything beautiful ... but I know how to spot a talent ...

One lazy evening, one of our friends showed this guitar boy's youtube video ... the viewers in our living room had strange reactions. I said, "Is that for real?" The OC King cursed and cursed and cursed again. He gave up. He accepted that he will never learn how to play the guitar. The rest of the viewers' jaws just dropped. He was too damn good ... everyone hated him. Well I secretly adored him ... hehehe

He had too many good videos ... I can't seem to pick my favorite ... here are some ...
Prepare to be amazed  ...
 This was the first video I've seen. I think it's one of the newest ....


Michael Jackson .... anyone?


Best Dancing Queen ever ...


U2 Fever 


So you think you're talented? Think again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank You!