Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lazy Xmas

In about 13 hours, it'll be Christmas. I've got dishes to wash, mouth to brush, hair to shampoo and body to cleanse. So what the hell am I doing here...

I feel so lazy ... our bed's not yet made ... our house looks like a dump site desperately needing an incinerator. But, what the heck, it's a holiday! Why do people worry too much on holidays ... especially on Christmas. We fuss too much. This Christmas, I'm going to be lazy. I'll do everything super slow mo ...

Every Christmas,  TV shows and ads, magazines, banners, even social network sites, are full of the Xmas spirit ... messages of love and happiness. Everyone's so busy -- I wonder why. Don't get me wrong -- I'm not the Grinch. I love Christmas and the whole package that comes with it.  My butt's just too heavy to do anything ... I don't know where to start.

I hope greeting everyone with a warm MERRY CHRISTMAS would do. I'm so amazed that no matter how sad the whole year was for someone -- Christmas always makes it a little bit better.

I'm not making any sense -- I guess my brain's connected to my butt ...

Have a happy lazy Christmas people .... **warm hugzz** and tons of LOVE ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank You!