Wednesday, December 29, 2010

now what ....

Christmas is over ... a few more days and it's 2011 ...
Resolutions ...
Everyone makes new year's resolutions and breaks them eventually ...
So I'll make plans ... huh ... what's the difference ...
Someone told me before that plans and goals should be written and, if possible, should be read daily ...
It'll make you stick to that plan .... So I'm posting my plans for 2011 ... please do the reading for me ... I figured the more people reading it ... the more I could stick to it and reach my goals ...

A. Fix myself
1. Got big ass and humongous thighs ... gotta trim those  ... oh ... and my giant belly, too!
2. Fix my to the left ... to the right hair
3. Fix my to the left  ... to the right eyebrows
4. Resuscitate my toenails
5. Clear my effing brain
7. Clear my effing bag
8. Sleep earlier ... not early in the morning ...

B. Fix our house
1. Our desktop table is full of this SH** wires , cables and chargers ... they're sprawling everywhere ... crawling up the monitor... gotta trim those ...
2. Our kitchen's a mess ... need new kitchen stuff ... whoa ... nuf said ...
3. My clothes need to evacuate  from the closet ... hhhhmmmm .... garage sale?
4.The OC KING's motorcycle is in our living room ...  I think it needs to evacuate, too ... but ... arrrggg ... please read this ... 100x everyday .....
5. The OC Princess's stuff is accumulating ... I think they're all evacuating from the department store to our house ... gotta guard our gate ..
6. We need a bed ... oh ... don't get me wrong ... we have a mattress ... no bed frame ...

C. Fix my life
1. Save
2. Save
3. Save
4. Save
5. Just save ...wouldn't really change anything in my life ... it's so imperfect ... that I love it too much ...


Oooopsss ... hello? anyone reading!? I just realized --- I don't have any follower ~~ I'm doomed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank You!