Friday, January 7, 2011

Yes again and again .....




10 years ... yup ... 10 years ... since I said yes ...

My actual words were "Yes ... to all of your questions." Now, I'm thinking ... what did he really ask? I can't really remember what his questions were ... and if he really did ask me questions .... heheheh ...

Nonetheless, we're still here ... after 10 long years ... it is still us ... and will forever stay as us.

Our story is not a fairy tale.  No glamor, fancy lights, twinkling stars, sparks flying  ... just US.

It's far from perfect. It's imperfect but it's real.

I've cried pails of tears. I cried when it's bad. But most of my tears we're cried when it's good. I'm not really a wailing bitch but it's the US ... the zaniness of being US ...  always makes me cry ...

We talk. Well, I'm the talker. But we talk ... we always do. I think that's why it lasted this long ....

It's comfortable ... everything is ... I don't really need to elaborate, do I? Ooopps ...

I'm blessed. Ours isn't always good but this is the best there is.

I'm so thankful 'coz I'm here because I want to .... I'm here because I love to ...

It was one hell of a ride but I'm so glad it's with him.

Looking forward to 10, 20, 30, 40 .... uhm 50? more years of craziness ...



True love stories never have a happy ending because they never end!

1 comment:

  1. Nax! a happy ending for true love... more years to come, stay tough! =D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank You!